Friday, October 22, 2010

Autumn Aristocrat

I haven't posted lately, because I didn't have many photos of when I was dressed up. Lately it's been an unusually cool Autumn, and on top of that it's been raining a lot! I didn't want to risk my lolita prints running, so I've stuck with Aristocrat for a while.


My and my lolita friends in the city the other day.


I'm wearing Moitie and Black Peace Now.


On a different day, I wore my fake-leather Moitie JSK for the first time!


Despite all the black leather, the sunny tropical backdrop kinda ruins it, LOL I should submit this to Goths In Hot WeatherXD;;

Outfit:
JSK: Moi-meme-Moitie
Blouse: Off-brand
Wrist Cuff: Alice Auaa
Boots: Doc Martens LOL

2 comments:

  1. I like the fake leather moitie.
    suits you very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, nice look!(:
    http://kaatieeee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...